What if my property information is incorrect?

The information you have on my property is incorrect. Is it possible for me to change it?

You can email us your address and property information for review/update (via our contact form). We will check County records to validate that our records match and update accordingly. Please note that this may not update your eppraisal estimate.

Did this answer your question? Thanks for the feedback There was a problem submitting your feedback. Please try again later.